I offer twenty years of experience with private, public, and non-profit organizations in a wide range of industries and regions. I’ve coached bright-eyed entrepreneurs and multi-billion dollar corporations, non-profits and mom-and-pop shops. I’ve worked with teams and top-level executives at JetBlue, Clorox, Morgan Stanley, Nintendo, the Department of Defense and the Nature Conservancy, to name a few. I have also loved my work with dozens of start-ups and growing tech companies.
My work happens in a sweet spot that’s both left and right-brained, informed by tested methodologies and intuition. The result’s a rapid, positive transformation, fueled by bold optimism and common sense.
- I help you recognize the brilliance you already have and grow a life rooted in ease and flow.
- I uncover the beliefs and unconscious strategies holding you back and invite you to transform them into fuel for your potential.
- I identify the gap between your ideal and your reality and help you craft an inspiring, practical plan to bridge it.
Experience, Expertise, and Education
My range of experience allows me to quickly tune into your unique potential and identify how to unlock your success. My credentials include:
- MA, Organizational Management and Development. Fielding Institute.
- Thesis: Creating a Culture of Health & Healing, A Study of Addiction in the Workplace.
- Certified Leadership + Transformation Coach. Hendricks Institute.
- BA, Psychology + Business. University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Certified Conscious Living and Loving Coach. Hendricks Institute.
- Certified Organizational Culture Consultant. Denison Consulting.
- Certified Leadership Development Consultant. Denison Consulting.
- That ah-ha smile when clients recognize their genius for the first time.
- Learning from everyone I meet, from clients to people on the street.
- Kayaking, reading, writing and anything that feels like an adventure.
- Creating customized springboards to launch people into revolutionary ease, joy and success
My life experience and business acumen, inform my approach to supporting clients.
After studying finance at Colorado State University, I entered the world of corporate business management. Over the last 15 years I have managed hundreds of employees while developing successful companies.
The last eight years I have been on a personal journey that has led me to coaching and consulting. I am passionate about sharing all that I have learned and supporting other to create sustainable CHANGE.
I believe that fulfillment in life comes from a mixture of work and play. Some of my favorite activities are kite boarding, kayaking, biking, yoga, SUP, and watching movies. I am grateful for all that life offers.